Boost Recruitment & Enrollment
Telehealth Options gives members 24/7/365 access to quality healthcare by web, phone or mobile app. They’ll thank you with their support, applications and renewals.
Telehealth Options For Associations & Institutions
(Offer Quality Care)
With an average of 15 years of practice experience, members can rest assured that they are receiving the highest quality care. At Telehealth Options, we take every possible step toward ensuring the quality of the care provided through our service. This involves a strict credential verification and review process for the doctors in our network.
Upon successful completion of the credentialing verification process, physicians must take part in extensive physician training, to master the technical aspects of telehealth and acquire a firm understanding of best treatment practices. Throughout this training process, physicians engage in a wide range of scenario consultations, preparing them for the most common treatments, as well as rare and out of the ordinary situations. New physicians begin taking consultation appointments only when they’ve attained the highest level of proficiency and confidence on the platform.
Save Money & Cut Costs
While many organizations and associations are taking benefits away to cut costs, you don’t have to. Telehealth Options provides an easy, inexpensive way to offer your members a well-needed benefit while also helping to minimize the impact felt by ever-increasing health care costs.
(Serving Members is our Priority)
Telehealth Options Suite of Benefits:
- Saves members time by avoiding the wait associated with getting an appointment as well as waiting in the waiting room.
- Saves members the hassle of driving across town and taking time off work.
- Saves members money otherwise spent on more expensive urgent care and ER visits.
- Provides App (iPhone/Android) access to the medical team. Ask any medical or health questions and always get personal, direct answers.
- Can be used as often as needed, is confidential, and includes the entire immediate family.
- 93% of patient issues resolved
- 97% member satisfaction rating
- <10 minute average response time
Redirection of Care:
- 54% would have gone to primary care physician
- 30% would have used urgent care
- 12% would have used emergency room