Telehealth Options – Disclaimer
- Telehealth Options is not an insurance company, insurance product, or a prescription fulfillment warehouse.
- Telehealth Options does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship.
- Medical services rendered by the physician are subject to their professional judgment.
- Telehealth Options operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states.
- Telehealth Options does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
- Telehealth Options physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
- Telehealth Options physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
- Telehealth Options phone consultations are available 24/7/365, while video consultations are available during the hours of 7 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week or by scheduled availability.